Monday, March 28, 2011

Vix Halter Maxi Dress

This dress originally retailed for approx $200.00. I got it on sale in January 2010 for $90. I wore it once on vacation in the DR for like 4 hours – but I found I could not wear a bra with it (size 32DD) and just was not comfortable. Some of the beading has loosened near the neck ties. I have handwashed this dress. I would not dry clean as I think the beading would tarnish/fade. This is the stock photo but I have 10 more photos of the dress/detail available if interested.

Item Name/Brand: Maxi Dress/ Vix
Size: Medium. Length measures 46 inches from bustline to hemline. Halter/Bust measures approx 9 inches long). Adjustable Halter Ties and Adjustable back closure (two buttons)
Swap or Sell (or both): Either. If Swap - I am a small/medium or 6/8 in tops, a 2/4 in bottoms, and a 7.5 in shoes)
Sell Price: $30
Shipping Cost: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment